Sydney, New South Wales
4 months ago
A great opportunity for someone looking to make their first move in-house with this global diversified group.
Joining an existing tax function the role will provide exposure to a wide range of taxes.
This role will suit someone currently in a Big 4 or mid-tier accounting firm looking to develop their career in a commercial entity.
- Tax compliance for a broad range of business taxes
- Preparation of the consolidated income tax return
- Reconcile and identify the relevant party dealings for completion of the IDS
- Support various business units with tax reporting, forecasting and budgeting
- Assist the Regional Tax Manager with various ad hoc projects
- Qualified accountant with at least 2-4 years corporate tax experience.
- Positive and likeable personality.
- Excellent communication and relationship skills.
- Well organised and thorough approach.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.brewermorris.com.au
Brewer Morris is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.