Brewer Morris is representing a leading international company for the recruitment of a Treasury Manager. The Manager will report into the Head of Treasury and will be responsible of managing all aspects of treasury activity including: Funding, cash management and FX risk management. They will also work and advise the groups subsidiaries on treasury best practices and strategies.
- Support the group in M&A and corporate finance activities
- Responsible for the development of daily operations: TMS development, cash management enhancement, FX management processes
- Support the group subsidiaries in banking, funding and cash management activities
- Advise the group on managing FX risks, working capital and funding requirements
- Ad hoc projects
- Treasury qualification desirable (ex. AMCT)
- Strong technical treasury experience
- Outstanding cash flow forecasting experience
- Experience implementing a TMS (Reval will be a plus)
- Accuracy and attention to detail, and the ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage a complex and varied workload to tight deadlines
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.