Insurance experience essential
11 months ago
About the Company
Our client is a well-established market leader within the insurance industry that has been supporting a wide range of clients for over a century. The Internal Audit team is seen as a trusted advisor by providing risk-based audit activities and supporting operational & strategic improvements for governance, risk & controls.
About the Role
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated Internal Audit Manager to join a team, well-known for providing a high-performance culture & offering excellent career development.
As a key member of the Internal Audit function, you will bring your expertise within the insurance sector to support the leadership team. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Support the annual internal audit plans with the execution of audit activities.
- Plan audit and risk assessment and ensure compliance with the international standards and company policies.
- Identify issues, report the findings and suggest solutions to the issues raised.
- Develop and maintain a high-performance team.
- Identify and recommend continuous opportunities to process improvement.
We are looking for a highly driven auditor with strong technical understanding within the insurance sector. As a dynamic professional, you are naturally confident in your manner and approach, complemented with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
The ideal candidate will have a finance or equivalent degree, along with CA/CPA qualifications and be confident building relationships with key internal stakeholders.
To express your interest in this role please submit your resume, along with a cover-letter outlining your suitability to the role, using the link below.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.