Interim/temporary tax job in London requires an immediately available Senior Tax Manager to work in this 12 months contract job.
This varied role requires tax technical flexibility in order to perform a range of duties which will include:
- Review and submission of UK corporation tax returns.
- Cash tax forecasting and debt cap calculations.
- Review of UK GAAP current and deferred tax numbers.
- Transfer pricing and international tax advisory duties.
- Assist on SAO and risk management processes.
- Tax transformation assistance.
To be considered for this role you will have UK direct tax experience and be of a senior level to be able to advice on process improvement. International tax experience is also a large advantage, in order to be able to pick up on the relevant duties in this area.
A 12 months contract working for a renowned company in the heart of London is an opportunity not to be missed. Easy transport links (underground, overground and bus) and surrounded by local amenities.
For further information please contact Amy Thomas at Brewer Morris.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.