£60001 - £90000 per annum
4 months ago
A new opportunity is being created for an Indirect Tax Manager to join the London-based tax team of a marking leading FS group and add significantly to the team's existing capabilities. The team is small and busy, with a wide range of responsibilities across an equally wide range of territories and entities. The tax team reports directly to the CFO and is based in the heart of City of London with Hybrid working.
What you'll do:
- Manage the group companies in the UK and elsewhere with meeting Indirect Tax Compliance obligations, including VAT return preparation for the UK group
- Develop, manage, document and maintain Indirect Tax compliance procedures, including ongoing implementation of third party software
- Assist Finance teams with accounting aspects of Indirect Tax, including provisioning and budgeting
- Be a key contact point for Finance and the business more widely for support and advice in respect of Indirect Tax matters
- Provide tax-technical input in dealing with Indirect Tax issues relevant to business projects and developments, and dealing with tax authorities and advisors in all relevant countries
- Monitor Indirect Tax legislative and policy changes, and identify and manage relevant risks and opportunities
Who you are:
- Some background and experience of international indirect tax issues (US experience would be an advantage)
- Some background in indirect tax accounting preferred
- Engender trust with colleagues, including board-level management and other internal and external stakeholders
For more information, please contact Mo Hanslod at Brewer Morris.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.