about 1 year ago
Brewer Morris are retained and working closely alongside a consulting firm in the search for an Indirect Tax Manager. The role will work closely alongside Senior Stakeholders in the business in making decisions, and playing an integral part of growing the function.
The responsibilities and duties of the role are, but are not exclusive to;
- Managing indirect tax compliance processes
- Advising on all indirect tax issues
- Liaising with local tax authorities regarding tax positions
- Working directly with senior stakeholders
- Responsibility for training junior members of the department
- Liaising with various stakeholders across various departments
To be considered for this position you must hold the below;
- First-class technical skills and deep tax knowledge
- Minimum 6 years' experience within an indirect tax role
- Finance/Tax qualification would be preferred, but not essential
- Stakeholder management experience
- Excellent communication skills in English
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.