We’re pleased to share with you our UK treasury market report and salary guide 2023-2024. The general theme you will see across this year’s report is that the market across both commerce and industry and banking and financial services has remained robust despite ongoing economic pressures.
Due to the current interest rates and inflation, treasury professionals are working in a very strategic position, which many may have not before, with many challenges being thrown at them. This has served as a reminder of the importance of a strategic approach to treasury. With this in mind, we can expect individuals to see exciting opportunities to progress their careers over the coming months.
Our guide contains:
- Market overviews of sectors within the treasury space
- Challenges and opportunities
- Survey and LinkedIn poll results covering DEI, salary and the interim market
- Top three in demand skills in each sector
- Comprehensive salary data, allowing you to benchmark against the industry average
To download your free copy, fill in the form below.