£45000 - £55000 per annum
10 months ago
An industry leader in manufacturing is seeking to recruit a VAT Accountant. This position is within the International Tax Department and based in Central London. Together with the existing VAT Manager the successful applicant will be directly responsible for managing indirect tax for UK, Eire and other European companies.
- The position will be compliance focused ensuring VAT is correctly reported and deadlines met and include identification and resolution of issues arising from compliance preparation.
- This position will also assist the Tax Director with ad hoc projects such as VAT audits, advice to business units, implementing VAT rate or legislative changes. A key area will be reviewing and updating internal processes as we implement systems changes within the Group.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with proven VAT experience in a commercial environment who is eager to add to their existing skill set.
- The VAT Accountant will be required to work closely with other Head Office departments and business units as well as external parties such the Group's auditors and relevant tax authorities.
- Proven experience of VAT compliance in a commercial large matrix environment
- Qualified taxation/accounting qualification or is experience qualified
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
For more information, please contact Mo Hanslod at Brewer Morris.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.