Dubai, United Arab Emirates
23 days ago
Brewer Morris are partnering with a global MNC to appoint a Treasury Project Manager to be based in Dubai. The role will support a wide range of Treasury projects in the further development, design, and implementation of value-add analytical tools to support the groups Treasury objectives for the EMEA and APAC Region.
- Support group wide treasury projects in the further development of a broad range of methods and processes up to their implementation in the related treasury IT systems, e.g., improvement of cashflow planning, FX management and treasury reporting.
- Further development of the existing treasury management system (SAP)
- Optimisation of the Cash Management infrastructure including payment factories, in-house banks or the coordination of formats and bank communication.
- Support cross functional projects with the technical setup of newly acquired companies from a treasury perspective.
- Strengthen the control environment and drive change through continuous process improvements
- Standardization, description, and digitization of treasury processes
- Maintenance of the group's treasury documentation
- Bachelor's degree (Preference for Finance or Economics) with strong academic results
- Hold (or be studying towards), a professional Treasury qualification with sound experience within a Finance or Corporate Treasury environment
- Excellent IT and Excel skills (SAP would be advantageous)
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years relevant treasury experience gained within an international organisation.
- Extensive experience in managing projects with medium to high complexity, business critical and large cross-functional team spanning multiple regions and functions
- Track record of success within an international organisation in a multi-layered matrix structure during a time of change and transformation.
- Ability to analyse complex financial information and communicate results and options for decision-making clearly and succinctly
- Experience building collaborative relationships with stakeholders from across the company
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.