City of London, London
7 months ago
Brewer Morris are currently recruiting for a Treasury Operations Analyst, based in Central London, for a FTSE 250 business! The main responsibility of the role includes:
- Oversee the daily Cash Management, money market deposits and responsibility for liquidity funds to maintain efficient cash management and manage risk around counterparties with cash placing.
- Ensure the treasury reporting is accurate and effective and supports financial decision making.
- Ownership of the Treasury section of the Corporate Control manual and ensuring suitable controls around treasury systems and cash management
- Implement improvements and upgrades to systems as well as routine maintenance.
- Responsibility for management of all bank accounts within the Group, this will include maintenance of existing accounts as well as arranging new accounts and organising any KYC requirements.
In order to be eligible for the role, you will ideally have:
- 2-4 years working within treasury operations of a global treasury function
- Experience working with cash management and ideally exposure to debt
- Part-qualified ACT or ACCA/CIMA
If you believe you could be a good fit, please get in touch
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.