Brewer Morris is currently representing a leading international engineering & construction company, with operations in over 30 countries worldwide, for the recruitment of their Treasury Manager to be based South West London.
Reporting into the Deputy Treasury this role will be reasonable for managing a team of two analysts and day to day treasury operations including cash and systems management, cashflow forecasting and FX hedging. Alongside managing treasury operations this role will also be supporting the Deputy Treasurer & VP Group Treasury & Commercial Finance on corporate & commercial finance initiatives.
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the treasury operations team within the firm. Responsibilities of the treasury operations team include:
- Maintaining the consolidated cash forecast for the Group.
- Execution of foreign exchange trades to hedge the Group's FX exposures.
- Oversight of confirmation and settlement processes having regard to appropriate segregation of duties.
- Validation of fees and charges associated with facilities, loans and the issuance of guarantees, ensuring amounts are agreed captured and paid in a timely manner.
- Maintaining relationships with all approved banks and ensuring optimal service and pricing.
- Continue to develop and maintain the Group's Treasury systems infrastructure (including Sungard Integrity, Mysis, and 360T), leading any related contract and pricing negotiations to achieve low cost, high quality service levels.
- Provide analytical support to key stakeholders, including project staff, Deputy Group Treasurer and VP Group Treasury & Commercial Finance with a key focus on upstream E&P and renewable project financing needs.
- Undertake financial modelling and produce detailed valuations, NPV analysis etc.
- Assist in interpretation of existing client/external business models to present a proposed position or a complete picture of the proposed project
- Manage direct reports to deliver the operational objectives of Group Treasury. Segregation of duties considerations will require the Treasury Manager to undertake the Treasury Analyst responsibilities from time to time
Requirements and skills
- ACT qualification - MCT or AMCT is preferred.
- Sound understanding of energy related financial modelling and assessment of financial statement, terminology and funding practices
- CFA or relevant accounting qualification preferred.
Find out more and apply
If this role is of interest please contact Tim Ball on 0207 415 2800 or email email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.