£30000 - £35000 per annum
20 days ago
I am exclusively recruiting for a Back Office Treasury Analyst to join a large international real estate company.
The company are looking for a motivated and tenancious self-starter to join their Group Treasury Function in banking administration tasks, coordination and management of their treasury systems and account rationalisations.
The role reports into the Treasury Operations Manager and offers hybrid working.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Full system administration of the Treasury Management System including day to day maintenance of all static data, key security controls and Scheduler tasks.
- Full system administration of the Electronic Bank Account Management (EBAM) platform, ensuring all mandates are up to date and reflected in the system.
- Responsible for opening all new transactional bank accounts and closures relation to account rationalisation project.
- Dealing with trouble-shooting requests linked to TMS and online banking platforms to ensure a smooth payments process.
- Act as key member of Treasury working group to set up cash pools and future virtual accounts.
- Account opening, closure, and mandate amendment.
- Generation of daily and monthly reports, monitoring and analysing risk exposure and cash position.
Successful Candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Economics.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work under pressure to multiple deadline.
- This role requires core competencies of attention to detail, ability to drive change, innovate and problem-solving.
Find out more and apply:
If this role is of interest please contact Olivia Nardell on 020 7332 2126 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.