£40000 - £55000 per annum
4 months ago
Brewer Morris are currently recruiting for a Treasury Analyst position offering a broad role reporting directly to the senior leadership team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Full responsibility over the reporting of all treasury accounting entities
- Ownership of the intercompany loan agreements on a monthly basis, making amendments and working with the relevant group functions.
- Manage the groups transaction hedging and hedge designation process in accordance to IAS39/IFRS9
- Work with the Group Treasurer to manage the groups cash on a daily basis according to the groups approved policies
- Ownership of the treasury IT systems and as a result of this keeping up to date with the latest technical developments in treasury
The successful Candidate will have the following experience:
- 3+ years' experience as either a treasury analyst or treasury accountant or within a treasury function
- Part/Fully qualified in AMCT/ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Strong understanding of financial controls
- Prior treasury management systems experience.
What you will get in return:
- An excellent opportunity to gain a holistic overview of the treasury function in a global business
- Full study support for either AMCT/ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Direct access to the senior leadership team
- A supportive management team who thrive on developing and upskilling the team.
To register your interest in this role and discuss it in more detail you can contact me on 0207 332 2170 or at email@example.com
We also offer a referral bonus for each candidate you refer and we place into a role meaning if this role is not for you but you know someone who would be interested please do refer my details to them.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.