City of London, London
4 months ago
Our client is a top 100 firm of accountants with exciting plans to grow their tax offering. As a result they are looking for a senior tax manager to join their OMB tax team. You will either be a senior manager already looking for a new challenge or a current manager looking for a step up in your career and to work with a firm that can match your aspirations.
The firm is led by an ambitious partner group who have demonstrated that rapid career growth is achievable for high performers.
Five years PQE
Currently a senior tax professional in a client facing role
This is seen as a key hire in the team and will offer a varied range of advisory work. Some assistance with complex compliance reviews and assisting other team members will be required from time to time. The work will be interesting and varied from day to day and will include;
- Working on small personal service companies to AIM listed entities and multinational groups up to £1bn turnover.
- Review complex company tax Returns
- Project management from start to finish on advisory work, which could include:
- Corporate demergers and reconstructions
- Tax due diligence work
- R&D tax relief claims
- Inheritance tax and capital gains tax planning (not a requirement but would be beneficial)
- Creative industry tax relief claims
- International business tax
- Residence and remittance basis planning
- Share schemes - EMI etc.
- Property taxes
- Enquiry work
If you would like some further information or for an informal discussion please get in touch. As a business with tax at the heart of their growth plans this represents a great opportunity with partnership a real possibility for the right candidate.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.