US$75000 - US$113000 per annum + Bonus Structure
24 days ago
Our client, a thriving S&P 500 organization listed both on the NYSE (AMCR) and ASX (AMC) with US$13 billion in sales, is in need of a Senior Financial Analyst!
Location: Oshkosh, WI or Buffalo Grove, IL.
Our client operates across 35 plants and employs 9,000 colleagues within North America with headquarters in Chicago, IL and Oshkosh, WI. They are an industry leader in packaging solutions for food and beverage, healthcare, and home and personal care applications.
In this senior level role, you will be expected to perform assignments, lead initiatives, and solve problems with high complexity and impact. Your scope of responsibilities will include giving direction to first and second level colleagues, as well as partnering with leaders across all functional areas to support business initiatives. This role reports into FP&A and from there, directly into the Business Unit (BU) Controller.
Duties & Responsibilities-
- Prepare and analyze monthly financial reporting data related to business unit performance
- Review business unit level bridge of actual results to plan and prior year; identify inconsistencies in application at a site level, as well as partner with peers to identify inconsistencies across all business units and conduct training sessions to drive alignment
- Assist with completion and / or review of business unit monthly management reporting; review and recommend changes to commentary to ensure succinct, direct, and insightful
- Develop and provide BU Controller with meaningful financial and operational performance metrics and trend reports, including commentary for decision making
- Support the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting processes, including coordination, facilitation, and consolidation of site information within the business unit, as well as analysis of consolidated data
- Develop and provide training on financial modeling techniques that will assist with forecasting, planning, and ROI analysis, partnering with peers to drive efficiency and consistency among the business units and business group
- Support key financial initiatives such as PMDB review and approval, and monitoring and analysis of procurement benefits, cost savings tracking, and aged inventory
What We Want From You-
- Education - Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience - 5+ years of relevant experience
- SAP and Hyperion experience preferred
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel, with the ability to manage large amounts of data from multiple systems
- Full working knowledge of P&L and balance sheet
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.