City of London, London
about 1 month ago
Brewer Morris have partnered with a thriving challenger bank who are in a rapid growth phase. The job has come about due to the success of the team and overall growth of the business.
The Senior DC and Debt IR Reporting Analyst will be responsible for:
-Supporting end to end deal execution including structuring through to legal documentation reviews
- Production of waterfall and waterfall payments
- Conducting reconciliations of bank accounts of securitisation structures
- Providing key competitor market insight around debt and consulting the business on your findings
- Acting as the analysis/reporting SME partnering with the treasury operations function.
In order to be successful you must have:
- 3+ year's experience a DCM and securitisation focused role
- Strong Excel modelling experience. Able to build and run models and as a result provide insightful analysis to the business
- Good knowledge of how a challenger bank operates.
- A passion for analytics
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.