about 1 year ago
Drive your career forward working for this well-respected company. The tax team prides itself on being friendly, driven and diverse. A team that works collaboratively across the organisation to deliver wider business solutions.
Always facing fresh challenges from meeting client's evolving business needs to managing changes to legislation, you will play a key role in the future success of the tax team.
Your role will see you providing reward and share scheme services to clients. You will need to pro-actively manage your own workload, communicating with more senior members of the team on a regular basis. Furthermore, you will be expected to be able to consider and highlight further opportunities to develop new work.
You will have:
- Responsibility for providing employment tax advisory and compliance services to a wide range of clients
- Ability to advise on the tax treatment of share options and other forms of employee share ownership
- An in depth knowledge of reward tax and related areas such as employment, NIC and capital gains tax etc
- Some experience in the preparation of share valuations and liaison with HMRC
- Staff management and mentoring experience
- An awareness of accounting, employment law and company law implications of share incentives
By joining this business, your growth will be made a priority. If you deliver and demonstrate all of the skills mentioned above then you will be supported to go far in your career.
If this has whetted your appetite and you are keen to find out more then please contact Sarah Reid on 02073329620 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.