£40000 - £50000 per annum + pension
10 days ago
I am currently working with a market-leading payments provider operating globally in over 90 different countries.
The firm's proprietary platform and system allows users to send money instantly across the globe in a safe and easy to use system.
As the firm has seen continued success and predicts growth into the future, they are hiring a Junior FX data analyst to support the development of the firm's FX activities. The role sits within the FX and Banking team.
Furthermore, your role will develop the electronic trading and risk management operations of the firm as well as designing and optimising front office systems.
- Develop a knowledge of the firm's FX products and services and be driven to continually improving their product offering.
- Execute FX trades across our markets with counterparties.
- Enhancing our existing EFX trading capabilities
- Involved in driving automation within FX processes.
- Collaborating with the Treasury function back office to ensure accuracy and timeliness of trades, settlements, and resolving discrepancies.
Stand-out candidates will have:
- A strong academic background
- Work or placement experience within a relevant firm or industry.
- Working knowledge of FX and financial markets.
- Ability to communicate complex information effectively.
If your interested in the role apply directly at brewermorris.com
If you want to learn more pick up the phone or email to 020 7415 2820 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.