Brewer Morris are working exclusively with a Global Investment firm on an exciting, newly created, Vice President of Taxation. The role will sit within their centralised Group Tax function, but will have a major focus on the firms US investments. The firm have investments in over 50 countries with all being long term focussed investments. The position is a newly created role to meet the growing demands of the business, in line with their extensive investments in recent years.
To be considered for this role, you must have extensive US Tax experience where you deem yourself an expert in the subject. Duties of the role will include, but not be exclusive to;
- Operate as a member of a team of three with the responsibility for all tax matters on the firms US investments
- Key member of transactional and asset management teams across the unit, where you will provide practical and accurate tax advice
- Focus on US tax compliance and international M&A transactional advice
- Working closely with legal teams and external advisors in the preparation of legal documentation
- Advising business units on potential acquisitions and disposals
- Ongoing consulting advice on tax implications of financing mergers, expansions and monitoring corporate structure to manage tax risk
- Building and maintaining close internal and external relationships with the firms stakeholders
To be considered for this position you must hold the following experience;
- Currently working within Big 4 as Manager or Senior Manager, alternatively work within a US Listed company
- Have experience of Strong US Tax, and have provided international tax advice
- Tax risk management experience
- Have worked in a fast paced M&A environment
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.