A brand new opportunity within UK financial services company.
Due to continued demand from the business, a need has arisen for a VAT Specialist to take on a leading position within tax function and look after indirect tax within the UK.
Reporting to the Head of Tax, you will take responsibility for:
- Preparation and submission of monthly VAT return
- Accounting entries reflecting partial exemption position of the group
- Reviewing and managing intra-group arrangements
- Providing advice to relevant finance staff dealing with client invoicing
There is real scope for career progression here, as the business continues to expand.
The successful candidate will:
- Be CTA qualified or come from an Accounting background with relevant VAT specialism
- Have detailed understanding of VAT and the Partial Exemption Special Method
- Be technically willing, with an interest in taking on more responsibilities
Please contact Chloe Adams for a confidential discussion
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.