VAT Project Manager – 6 months
VAT Manager or VAT Senior Manager required for this VAT project role.
Supporting a Group Tax Manager in the development of VAT processes and systems, this role will also have some business-as-usual VAT tasks. Key responsibilities will include:
- Establish a standardised process with controls, for the Group, for VAT returns and payments.
- Ensure SAO compliance in VAT processes.
- Review current and prior period VAT returns.
- Review current process for MTD compliance and make changes/efficiency’s where required.
- Move UK companies into the main VAT group.
- Manage and review overseas indirect tax compliance.
To be considered for this role you will have experience of implementing processes and systems in VAT and will have worked with multiple ERP systems. Experience of US sales tax and Canadian indirect taxes is an advantage. The role is to start as soon as possible and is for a 6 months duration.
To be able to effectively interact with the wider tax team and the finance team, it is key to be in this company’s Birmingham office 1-2 days per week, with the remainder of the week worked from home.
Projects which involve this level of development within VAT processes do not come to market often, and so this is an opportunity to be relished.
To discuss further please contact Amy Thomas at Brewer Morris E: email@example.com T: 0207 332 9628.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.