VAT Manager – Top 6 Advisory
Are you a highly skilled VAT professional looking for a new opportunity to work for a prestigious well-known firm.
My Client a top advisory firm is looking for a VAT Manager in London. The position holder will be predominately providing VAT advisory services to a wide range of clients.
- Offer expert VAT compliance and advisory services to a wide range of clients, and actively participate in special assignments as needed.
- Manage a portfolio of businesses, handling client onboarding, engagement etc.
- Collaborate with HMRC and other stakeholders as required for seamless client service.
- Develop and nurture professional relationships with clients and colleagues, adjusting your approach to suit the audience effectively.
- Act as a primary point of contact within the firm for clients
- Take full ownership of project delivery for your portfolio, completing assignments within agreed budgets and proactively communicating any overruns.
To be consider for the role you will have:
- Possess in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of VAT, with the ability to handle complex issues efficiently.
- Demonstrate experience in project and staff management.
- Exhibit proficiency in managing a client portfolio profitably, actively seeking and developing opportunities with existing and new clients.
- Experience in dealing with client senior management and HMRC.
- Ideally you will have 2-3 years’ experience post CTA and/or ACA. But will also consider candidates with equivalent experience or professional qualifications.
If you are a results-driven individual with a strong understanding of VAT, this is an excellent opportunity for you to progress your career at a well-established firm. Apply now!
For further information, please contact Marco Li at Brewer Morris on 02073329631 or email@example.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.