£65000 - £70000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
An exciting opportunity to join the Tax Team of a dynamic, fast growing, technology business, supporting the expansion of the group and improving assurance on VAT applicable to the Group. Working with the Group Head of Indirect Tax you will help to develop and deliver a robust strategy for VAT across the Group.
- You will develop strong relationships with the business and finance teams to be seen as a trusted business partner.
- Input into the design of the Group's tax strategy, setting short and long term goals, to ensure it supports the Group's ability to grow in line with its strategic plans
- Develop and implement a plan to drive improvement into the Group's end to end compliance processes and systems to ensure robust processes are in place to support the growth of the business.
- Ensure that all VAT risks facing group are managed to limit any potential financial loss
- Manage VAT related relationships with external advisors to ensure the Group gets high quality advice and good value for money.
- Build constructive relationships with tax authorities to ensure that group is clearly understood and to ensure the Group pays the correct amount of tax in each country
- Develop, mentor and support the VAT team and take responsibility for their career development
- Professional qualification is an advantage, and previous experience with OneSource.
- Previous experience managerial role in a large corporate, or previous consulting experience
- Strong communication skills and an ability to deliver technically robust, commercial advice to the business.
For more information, please contact Mo Hanslod at Brewer Morris.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.