VAT Manager – Banking
Brewer Morris are partnered with a leading banking group to secure a new VAT Manager as part of their well-established indirect tax team. This role predominantly focuses on advisory work and would be well suited to a first-time mover from practice into industry, however industry professionals with relevant experience are encouraged to apply.
- Provide informative and accurate advice to internal and external stakeholders regarding all indirect tax matters in your focus area.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and be proactive in ensuring tax information is communicated well in advance.
- Acknowledge and identify areas of improvement, get involved with streamlining and ongoing automation.
- Lead on small scale projects and assist with larger scale projects.
- Ensure the business is not exposed to risks with regular assessment and updates of policies.
- A qualified or newly qualified tax professional
- Experience within a business partnering and advisory role.
- No previous financial services sector experience is required.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.