£60000 - £73000 per annum + bonus
over 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity to own compliance for an international communications provider. If you are a qualified indirect tax professional, with some Intrastat exposure, this could provide an interesting challenge.
As Indirect Tax Compliance Manager, you will have full responsibility for VAT compliance, treatment of VAT, adjustments to commission and reviewing internal processes to ensure correct VAT is payable.
What's in it for you?
- Key support to senior manager
- Mixed responsibilities
- Career progression
- International sign off
- An opportunity to influence and implement change
- Central office location
- Relevant accounting/ tax qualification
- Previous experience filing intrastat and preparing EC Sales Lists
- Experience handling VAT compliance in UK and EU jurisdictions
- An accounting background or ability to work confidently with finance teams
- Advanced Excel user
For a confidential conversation please contact Chloe Adams
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.