Bradford, West Yorkshire
£60000 - £68000 per annum + bonus, pension
about 2 years ago
An exciting opportunity to become a lead part of the tax function within a growing, multinational telecommunications provider. If you are a qualified VAT professional, with an interest or experience bias towards compliance and systems, this could be a great fit.
As VAT Compliance Manager, you will have responsibility for VAT compliance, educating the business around data input, VAT reporting and providing support to senior management in a phase of transition.
What's in it for you?
- Key support to Director of Indirect Tax
- Ownership over compliance
- Career progression
- An opportunity to influence and implement change
- Generous salary and package
- CTA qualified (studying or willing to study towards CTA)
- Previous experience managing compliance processes
- Experience working with EU VAT principles
- Ideally some experience managing small teams
For a confidential conversation please contact Chloe Adams
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.