VAT – Assistant Manager
Indirect Tax – VAT Assistant Manager
My esteemed client, a top 10 professional services group, seeks an Assistant Manager for the Indirect Tax team in London. As an Assistant Manager, you will be a core member of this 14 people, and be responsible for overseeing VAT compliance management, and maintaining key client relationships.
- Manage a portfolio of VAT clients, collaborating on consultancy and compliance projects.
- Act as a key client contact, ensuring excellent service delivery and relationship maintenance.
- Contribute to the success of VAT projects, demonstrating technical excellence and a commercial mindset.
- Identify opportunities within the client portfolio and support on VAT due diligence.
- Qualified (or exam qualified) Accountant (ACA, ACCA) and/or CTA or equivalent experience in Indirect tax.
- Proficient in UK VAT law within the profession and/or industry.
- Client-focused, commercially minded, and an excellent communicator.
- Motivated team player with a flexible attitude.
- Experience dealing with senior stakeholders internally and externally.
This is a fast-growing team with lots of investment from the firm. The team is also very flexible in terms of the role, perfect for someone who are ambitious in climbing the grade quickly.
If you would like to know more about this role, please reach out to email@example.com or call 020 7332 9631.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.