An exciting VAT Analyst opportunity has come up at a rapidly growing sports tech firm based in West London. They have become the centre of attention for online sports media, streaming and commercial advertising. They are expanding across Europe, South America and are already huge in the US.
They are looking for a VAT professional to join their growing, commercial, social, innovative and techy culture. You will be supporting the Head of VAT on a range of VAT matters across the business. Your bread and butter will be mainly focusing on UK VAT compliance and project work. An opportunity to branch out and get involved in overseas VAT, advisory, digital tax and transactional VAT related matters.
Day to day:
- Preparation and submission of the monthly UK Group VAT return and quarterly EC Sales Lists.
- Preparation of US Sales tax returns, alongside external advisors.
- Preparation of monthly journals, completing balance sheet reconciliations and managing our ongoing accounting responsibilities in relation to UK VAT and US Sales Tax.
- Coordination with our Shared Service Team in Poland in relation to Indirect Tax matters.
- The maintenance and improvement of Indirect Tax process documentation.
- Liaising, both internally and externally, to deal with Indirect Tax accounting matters, audits, systems and projects.
- 2 years of experience working in VAT within practice or an international organisation.
- An accounting background or qualification.
- Fluent English, both written and verbal.
- MS Excel advanced user.
Pay between £40,000 - £50,000 basic + competitive bonus and benefits.
Study support is offered.
Please get in touch if you are interested and meet the required skill set: email@example.com or 0207 3322 138
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.