£30000 - £40000 per annum
6 months ago
This role will be supporting the Indirect Tax Manager in preparation, analysis and submission of VAT, Intrastat and ESL returns for the VAT registrations within the Europe, Middle east and Africa (EMEA) region. Maintaining a good working knowledge of indirect tax legislation and procedures and assist with providing advice to the businesses on EU-wide indirect tax matters.
- Responsible for the preparation and submission of VAT, Intrastat and EC Sales listings for a number of European subsidiaries.
- Liaising with Ricoh Europe Indirect tax manager regarding VAT queries
- Preparation of monthly VAT control account reconciliations and monthly VAT journal entries
- Ownership, management and implementation of the supporting administrative tasks that the role involves
- Resolution of management review questions raised on returns and reconciliations
- Maintenance of VAT rates within IT systems
- Other ad hoc responsibilities
- Experience of VAT accounting in Oracle or similar financial system
- Strong analytical skills
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.