US / UK Global Mobility Tax Senior Manager
Job Title: US Global Mobility Tax Senior Manager (or Manager)
Salary: £65,000 to £80,000 plus benefits
My client is a leading practice in Global Mobility Tax and Private Client Tax. Due to tremendous growth in the business, they are currently looking for an EA qualified US tax Specialist to join their US/ UK global Mobility team.
This role is essentially the right-hand person for the Partner and will have client facing and business developing responsibilities. You will be splitting your time 50/50 between US Tax return sign-offs and Client Advisory projects (more than half of the team’s revenue is from Tax Advisory)
- You must be a qualified Enrolled Agent / US CPA (ATT/ CTA is highly desirable but not essential)
- Relevant experience operating as a Manager / Senior Manager in US tax either from a specialise GM team or US Private Client team.
- Great communication skills and demonstratable experience in a client relationship management
What my client offers:
- Exciting GM/ Private Client tax advisory opportunities
- Full ownership of client relationships
- Tremendous growth opportunities.
- Flexible hours / Remote/ Hybrid working arrangement.
My client is open to candidates with overseas experiences if they meet the basic criteria of the role mentioned above. If you are interested in having a chat about the role, please apply or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02073329631 for a confidential chat.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.