UK/US Tax – Assistant Manager & Manager
UK/US Tax – Assistant Manager to Manager
My client, a leader in cross-border tax services, is seeking a dynamic Tax Manager for our US/UK Cross Border team. With decades of expertise, the team has guided private clients through complex tax affairs.
As an UK/US Tax Specialist, you’ll handle a diverse portfolio, ensuring top-tier client service for US and/or UK tax matters. Lead billing processes, manage staff allocations, and conduct precise final reviews. Showcase management skills, support junior staff.
- Manage relationships with your portfolio of clients
- Lead billing processes and meet deadlines
- Conduct accurate final reviews and sign out on clients’ tax returns
- Ensure tax compliance meets high standards
Experience and qualifications:
- Qualified member of ATT, Enrolled Agent (EA), or CPA
- 2 years of experience in a similar role for Assistant Manager and 5 years for Manager.
- Demonstrated tax expertise in practice setting
- Managed bills and signed out US/UK tax returns
If you thrive in a global tax environment and would like to join a market leading in Global taxation, apply now or reach out to email@example.com for more information.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.