over 1 year ago
Our client requires an exceptional senior manager to support their growing corporate tax team. Their client base and tax advisory work rival those of much larger firms and the opportnity has arisen due to strong growth within the firm over a number of years.
To apply, you must be technically very strong and ideally be both CTA and ACA qualified with demonstrable post qualified corporate tax experience in the UK.
The succesful candidate will be responsible for the following duties, amongst others:
- Full management of a client portfolio consisting OMBs. listed, domestic and international clients.
- Responsibility for delivery of high-quality, proactive tax advisory services to diverse client base on a wide range of matters.
- Technical resource to partners and staff in other departments where ad-hoc queries arise.
Your experience ideally will include:
- M&A work including tax efficient structuring and due diligence;
- Corporate reorganisations including demergers and reconstructions;
- Knowledge of international tax principals such as transfer pricing, double tax treaties and BEPs is an advantage.
- Property taxation, including property development by UK and overseas companies.
- Employee incentive arrangements including EMI, ESS, unapproved shares plans and share valuations.
This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional individual and if it appeals, please contact Sally McIntyre-Brown on 0207 332 2452 or on email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.