Trust Manager – Wealth management
Our Client provides provide individual investment and wealth management services for private clients, charities, trustees and professional partners.
With offices based around the UK they are now seeking two trust managers for their offices in London to provide first class services to a portfolio of high net worth families and trust structures.
Some of the day to day activities will include the following;
- Dealing with all aspects of trust and estate administration including all appropriate executive functions of a corporate Trustee.
- Carrying out annual detailed review of all necessary financial statements and tax compliance.
- Dealing with all aspects of Inheritance Tax reporting where required.
- Assisting Directors in providing tax planning advice.
- Participating in the creation, administration and advice on private philanthropy and charitable structures.
- Providing day to day support to colleagues on technical issues including presenting on relevant subjects.
- Maintaining relationships with key family clients.
Ideally you will have
- Minimum 10 years experience working within a Trust department either in an Accountancy practice, Law firm, Trust company or Family office.
- Proven track record in working and developing within the trust business.
- CTA/ACCA/STEP qualified.
These roles are very rare in the market and are highly sought after and are sure to be filled very fast. Please get touch for further information
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.