£40000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
about 1 year ago
Brewer Morris is representing an international company for the recruitment of a Treasury Systems Administrator.
The Administrator will report into the Head of Treasury and will be responsible for the development, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the company's Treasury systems. They will also contribute towards the global centralisation of Group Treasury through various cash and risk management initiatives.
- Ensuring the function has effective, appropriate, up to date, reliable and secure treasury systems
- Ensuring controls within all Treasury systems are appropriate
- Maximising treasury reporting automations
- Optimising and continuously improving treasury systems to avoid manual intervention
- Leading the development and optimisation of the systems
- Overseeing TMS administration
- Managing SWIFT reporting / reports (both operations and projects).
- Upgrading System controls and procedures
- Extensive Treasury Systems experience
- Proven track record of IT project management
- Proven working knowledge of formal change control procedures
- Accuracy and attention to detail, and the ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage a complex and varied workload to tight deadlines
Find out more and apply
If this role is of interest please contact Charlotte Hughes on 0207 415 2800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.