Treasury Systems Manager
Joining a global business, the Treasury Systems Manager will be responsible for the management, development and continuous improvement of the Global Treasury function’s operating systems, primarily the TMS.
Based in their central London office, this is a brilliant opportunity for someone with previous systems experience to take their knowledge to the next level.
- Primary global resource for the management and development of the Group’s Treasury management system (IT2).
- Ensuring the Treasury function has effective, appropriate, up to date, reliable and secure IT systems to support Treasury operations.
- Ensuring controls within and around the Treasury systems are appropriate, systems interfaces support straight through processing and automated Treasury reporting to Senior Management is maximised.
- Optimisation and continuous improvement.
- Key strategic role in influencing the future direction of the Group’s Treasury systems.
- Oversee TMS administration and liaise/co-ordinate with the appropriate teams.
- SWIFT reporting/reports.
- Systems controls and procedures.
Successful Candidates will have:
- Extensive Treasury systems experience and proven track record of IT project management, implementing Treasury systems and managing upgrades and process improvements.
- Proven working knowledge of formal change control procedures to protect the ongoing operational integrity of Treasury systems.
- Treasury/Accounting/IT qualification desirable.
Find out more and apply:
If this role sounds of interest please click the link to apply or email Olivia Nardell on email@example.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.