City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
10 months ago
Fancy yourself as a systems whizz?! My client is looking for someone to join their treasury team to specialise in the treasury systems.
They are looking for someone with a couple of years experience in treasury systems who can carry out the following tasks:
- Development and maintenance of the treasury management system (IT2)
- Ensure controls within the Treasury systems are appropriate and effective
- Automate Treasury reports
- Regional super user for primary banking platforms
- Optimisation and continuous improvements to the systems
- Overseeing Treasury systems administration and liaising with appropriate teams
- SWIFT reporting
- Maintain relevant operating procedures
- Treasury operations support
If this sounds like the perfect way to marry your treasury and systems skills then do send your CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.