£35000 - £40000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Looking to specialise in systems whilst remaining in an international treasury function?
My client, based in Central London, is looking for someone with ideally experience in corporate treasury as well as working with systems. The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong IT skills and experience
- Experience in TMS, ideally IT2
- Experience in TMS implementation projects, or other IT project management
- Experience working in a global treasury function
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Development and maintenance of the TMS
- Monitor the controls of the Treasury Systems
- Automate treasury reports
- Using primary banking platforms
- SWIFT reporting
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.