Treasury Systems Administrator
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Salary: c. £30,000 basic
Duration: 12 Month Contract (Temp to Perm)
Start Date: ASAP
Our client is looking for a Treasury Systems Administrator to provide support and administration of all Treasury related systems on an initial 12 month contract. Their offices are based in Peterborough and offer hybrid working, requiring 1 day a week in office.
- Administration of the TMS, banking portals and payment systems
- Maintenance of key daily systems controls and support of system access reviews
- Review and record of systems performance with tasks such as rate feeds, sending schedule reports, month end tasks, etc
- Assist on resolving urgent issues for stakeholders across the business
- Support on delivery of major projects such as patches and upgrades
- Experience with a Treasury Management System (such as Kyriba, IT2, FIS Integrity, FIS Quantum, City Financials, Wallstreet, SAP Treasury, etc)
- Working knowledge of a Treasury function and exposure to FX activities
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.