City of London, London
£80000 - £100000 per annum
13 days ago
Brewer Morris have exclusively partnered with a global FinTech payments business who are looking to bring a Senior Manager into their treasury team to focus on safeguarding and regulation from a treasury perspective.
This will help shape and define the regulatory and safeguarding frameworks for treasury on a global basis. You will be covering the following responsibilities:
- Overseeing the development, implementation and improvement of the internal client asset risks management framework.
- Identifying and managing safeguarding regulatory risks across the global customer base.
- Working with internal stakeholders and providing them advise on areas such as compliance and supporting on client money regulatory changes.
- Presenting to the operational risk management committee
In order to apply you will need to have the following experience:
- 8+ year's experience in a regulatory focused role in financial services looking at client money and safeguarding
- Knowledge and hands on experience with CASS and general safeguarding rules
- Prior experience managing business controls and regulatory requirements.
- A professional qualification such as ACA, CISI or ACCA is preferred but not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global FinTech who is experiencing continued success and be part of shaping their treasury risk framework.
To register your interest, you can reach out to me on 0207 332 2170 or at email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.