6 months ago
I am currently exclusively recruiting for a Treasury Analyst, focusing on Risk and Cash within a globally recognised corporate!
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Design, develop and document user-friendly tools to support day-to-day treasury operations processes, monitoring and compliance activities
- Design, develop and document coherent and consistent KPI and budget performance reporting dashboards for the wider Corporate Finance function
- Management of monthly debt and interest reporting
- Providing analytical support and best practice to the treasury risk team to develop an accurate and clear user-friendly reporting system (a 'risk management toolkit') tailored to the needs of its target groups
- Streamline standard risk management report production through automation of inputs, configuring rule-based recommendations and simplifying format and content to simplify and consolidate report production
- Support the Senior Treasury Manager and the FP&A team to maintain and optimise the Long Term Financial Model
- Support financial modelling to determine the long term liquidity requirements of the Group under different scenarios
- Maintain all documentation to support investment, risk management/hedging and cash management activities
- Develop counterparty business/exposure dashboard-based reports to support interactions and meetings with banking and other financial counterparties
The successful candidate will have:
- A genuine interest in pursuing a risk and cash focused role
- 2 - 4 years working within a global corporate environment
- An interest in, or a part-qualification in the ACT qualification
- Excellent communication skills, with a view to work in a collaborative environment
- Experience working extensively with a TMS, as well as strong excel skills
If this could be of interest please get in touch!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.