£70000 - £95000 per annum
3 months ago
12 Months FTC
Location: Central London
Brewer Morris are currently recruiting for an Interim Treasury Resolutions Manager for a Challenger Bank based in London on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The role holder would be expected to understand and interpret Funding in Resolution requirements as set out by the Bank of England, then be expected to execute, and follow up on a plan to fill any gaps to regulatory requirements.
Ultimately, the role holder would be expected to culminate this work into the documentation of the Bank's Funding in Resolution Plan. Testing of the plan would then be carried out, which this role would be expected to coordinate.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Acts as the first line control function of Group treasury
- Proposes liquidity and funding management limits to the CFO
- Oversees the production of the ILAAP
- Provide key inputs to the ICAAP, Recovery and Resolution Planning
- Support end to end testing of different changes intend to go live in different releases
Successful Candidate will have experience in :
- Managing and leading successful Treasury projects
- Banking experience and recovery and resolution background
- Funding projects
Find out more and apply
If this role is of interest please contact Ryan Dolan on 0207 415 2800 or email email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.