£65000 - £75000 per annum
4 months ago
Brewer Morris are currently hiring for a Treasury Projects Manager for an international business.
The main responsiblities of the role include:
- Develop and manage the project delivery plan
- Conduct appropriate cost/benefit analyses to evaluate the viability of proposed projects from efficiency and cost saving points of view
- Run regular project meetings with stakeholders to progress open items and ensure projects stay on track to deliver key objectives
- User training with impacted stakeholders
- Work alongside the Treasury team and other stakeholders to ensure the appropriate resource has been assigned to complete each project
- Submit progress updates to the Treasurer and support with other ad hoc requests where required
- Undertake external reporting in areas such as sanctions compliance and the European market infrastructure regulation
- Monitor subsidiary compliance with Group Treasury policies
- Manage preparation of monthly reporting to senior management
- Provide support to other team members where required
The relevant candidate will have:
- Strong all round Treasury knowledge
- Project management experience
- Experience with treasury management systems
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
If this role appeals to you, then please get in touch.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.