Treasury Project Lead
Location: Central London
Salary: £400 per day (outside)
Job type: 12 Month Contract
Start Date: ASAP
My client is looking for a Treasury Project Lead for a governance and controls transformation project, as well as supporting core treasury operations activities.
Their offices are based in Central London and offer hybrid working (2-3 days in office). This role is an immediate start and best suits candidates with a notice period of 2 weeks or less.
* Lead on several governance and process improvement initiatives
* Project plan several different treasury operational improvements
* Liaise with the Treasury Manager with ongoing set up and management of banking, system and operations
* Recommending improvements to the existing controls governance across the Group and how to connect these to the business
* Identifying and implementing process simplification for banking systems, TMS, and other systems
* Writing new controls process maps or procedures as required
* Experienced Treasury Manager/Senior Analyst in an international corporate environment
* Treasury project or treasury transformation experience
* Experience with working collaboratively across a large finance function
* Strong TMS experience
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.