£55000 - £65000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Brewer Morris is currently representing an international transport management company for the recruitment of a Treasury Operations Manager. The role covers a range of treasury and investor relations activities, reporting into the Assistant Treasurer the manager will work closely with all members of the Treasury team.
- Managing the day-to day treasury operations : covering liquidity management and consolidating and optimising the Group's cash position
- Upgrading cash management processes and procedures
- Improving the overall Working Capital position of the Group
- Developing accurate cashflow forecasting processes
- Developing and maintaining key internal business relationships to promote the benefits from using Treasury to manage financial risks
- Advising the group on payment methods/banking arrangements and transactional foreign exchange hedging
- Proactive individual with rigorous analytical capability, intellectual curiosity and strong organisational skills
- Degree and AMCT or CFA qualified
- Strong treasury operations experience
- Experience of operational finance
- Exposure / experience in internal / external audit
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.