Treasury Operations Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: up to £450/day
Job type: 6 Month Contract
Start Date: Immediate
My client is looking for a Treasury Operations Manager to manage the day to day operations of the treasury function. In addition, this role will oversee two direct reports and manage key ongoing treasury projects. This role will provide support for the interim, although there is potential for the role to become permanent.
Their offices are based in Reading, Berkshire and offer hybrid working, 2 days in office minimum.
This role is an immediate start and best suits candidates with a 2 weeks notice or less.
* Oversight of bank account maintenance and transactional banking services
* Support cover for bank guarantees
* Cash flow forecasting (daily and monthly)
* FX and interest rate analysis and hedging
* International loan management
* Maintenance and optimisation of TMS (FIS Integrity)
* Experienced Treasury Manager in an international corporate setting
* Deep understanding of treasury markets, products and processes
* Desirable: AMCT or other Treasury qualification
* Experience with FIS Integrity is a plus
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.