Brewer Morris is currently representing an international transport management company for the recruitment of a Treasury Analyst. The role covers a range of treasury and investor relations activities, reporting into the Assistant Treasurer or Treasury Manager the Analyst will work closely with all members of the Treasury team.
- Developing cashflow forecasting processes for short, medium and long-term funding Managing and executing foreign exchange positions
- Identifying Group FX exposures
- Developing strategy for the Treasury liquidity and market risk.
- Monitoring and running the reporting around risk management
- Supporting the team in treasury operations activities
- Tracking and reporting treasury movements, financial compliance and risk management
- Supporting the execution of bond issuance and bank debt
- Proactive individual with rigorous analytical capability
- Intellectual curiosity and strong organisational skills
- Degree and AMCT
- At least 2 years relevant experience
- Experience in a corporate treasury department
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.