Treasury Operations Analyst
Location: Central London
Salary: up to £250/day (inside)
Job type: 3-4 Month Contract (temp to perm)
Start Date: Immediate
My client is looking for a Treasury Operations Analyst to own all aspects of operationsal Treasury management. The role will involve a range of back office and front office activities in a global corporate environment. This role starts on a temporary contract with the aim to become permanent.
Their offices are based in West London and offer hybrid working, 2-3 days in office.
This role is an immediate start and best suits candidates with a 2 weeks notice or less.
* Settlement of all treasury transactions
* Bank reconciliations, bank account management, and stakeholder management
* Daily cash management and periodic cash flow forecasting
* Run monthly FX revaluations and execute spots/swaps
* Process treasury payments
* Monitor counterparty limits and changes to credit ratings
* Strong experience in corporate treasury (+3 years)
* Experience with banking platforms and treasury management systems
* Back office and cash management experience in an international corporation
* Desirable: studying towards a treasury qualification
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.