Treasury Operations Analyst – 12 Month FTC
Brewer Morris are currently working with an international insurance company to recruit a junior caniddate to join their back office Treasury team. An ideal candidate would be able to be in the office in Crawley 3 times per week.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Working with key internal business partners to identify project requirements.
- Deliver defined improvements to our internal processes.
- Coordinate with our internal and external business partners and IT for the delivery of various project deployments.
- Manage and support user acceptance testing and data migration for the upgrade.
- Work with the Head of Treasury/Treasury Operations Manager on other projects and operational improvements that are running in the department.
A Successful Candidate will:
- Self-starter with the ability to question ‘the norm’.
- Experience in an operational or finance role with a systems component as well as a practical background in business, or finance systems.
- You have strong communication skills and are confident dealing with internal customers in person and remotely.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.