Based in Dubai reporting to the Financial Transformation Director you will work closely with the Regional Financial Controllers across the MENA & APAC Region and with Corporate Treasury based in HQ in Europe.
- Assist on the issuance of the bank guarantees through the local bonding lines
- Assist with bank account management activities, including bank accounts opening and maintaining an updated database
- Ensure the back-office activities related to local FX operations
- Assist with foreign currency exposure identification and analysis
- Manage the Know Your Customer surveys within Middle East entities
- Assist on the digitalization of payments: set-up of web-banking, training of users… etc.
- Provide support in implementing process improvements to optimize treasury activities, automate functions and increase internal controls
- Assist with performing cash forecasts: liaise with the regional entities, collect & consolidate data
- Conduct ad hoc analysis on global cash forecast and any required treasury analysis
- Participate in the on-going projects: Cash-consolidation tools, digitalization of the banking power of attorneys… etc.
- Liaise with the bankers and insurers for the related activities
- Bachelor's Degree in finance or related subject from an accredited university or college
- 1 - 2 years experience in a Treasury role, ideally within a multinational environment with good knowledge of cash management
- Strong analytical, planning and organisational skills
- Strong Excel and spreadsheet skills, including formulas, pivot, v look ups
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, research analysis and problem-solving skills
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.