£60000 - £73000 per annum + Benefits
12 days ago
Brewer Morris are recruiting for a Treasury Modelling & Analytics specialist role for a development institution. This is a fantastic opportunity to work as an investment advisor within Emerging Markets. The role is based in the West End and reports directly to the Treasurer.
- Creating and providing reports and assessments of cashflows, liquidity performance and treasury risks
- Designing and carrying out data analysis
- Identifying areas of risk and contribution to risk mitigation and management strategies
- Integrating the cashflow data into cashflow forecast model
- Contributing to Treasury and team strategic planning as required
The successful candidate:
- University degree
- Qualified accountant a plus
- Outstanding analytical skills and a proven ability to research and collate data
- Very strong systems skills including Excel
- Financial modelling skills
- An analytical mind with the ability to proactively identify and address issues.
- Proactive and willing to take initiative
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.